Dispute Resolution for Business
If your business is involved in a dispute, whether with another business or an individual Rees Page can help you.
Parties are encouraged to try and settle cases before taking them to Court and we can analyse your situation and let you know whether you have grounds for a Claim, or whether someone may have grounds for a Claim against you, and offer advice as to how to try and resolve the matter as painlessly and inexpensively as possible.
This can include:-
- Breach of contract claims
- Allegations of the quality of services provided by or to you
- Disputes over the quality of goods supplied by or to you
- Disputes over restrictive covenants or the use of confidential information
- Allegations of negligence
- Property disputes