Find the best solutions for you and your child

Our specialists on the Law Society Children Panel and Resolution Panels have the experience you need to help resolve issues over arrangements for your children; often the most emotional and difficult part of any marriage breakdown.

We are well equipped to provide you with sound, caring legal advice from expert lawyers you trust and are comfortable working with. 

  • Your child is living with your former partner, who is making it difficult for you to maintain your relationship with your child.
  • You need more money from your former partner to provide for your child.
  • Your former partner is threatening to take actions you disagree with for your child e.g. leaving the country or schools.
  • Your child has been taken into care against your wishes, or this is being threatened.
  • You are struggling on issues around guardianship or adoption.
  • Social services are involved.

FREE DIAGNOSTIC INTERVIEW, with no obligation – to set up an initial consultation, completely free of charge and with no obligation, call  Pat Gregory at our Wolverhampton office on 01902 577779.

Alternatively, leave a message for us confidentially here or ask below for a callback from one of our lawyers who specialise in arrangements for children.