Everyone should have a Will in place but it is often overlooked until it is too late. Nearly two thirds of the British adult population do not have a Will but it is one of the most important things you can do for your loved ones.
Why is it important? Dying without a Will leaves the law in control of your property and possessions which could leave your loved ones with nothing.
A Will can help to ease a difficult time for those dealing with matters after you have passed away. A professionally prepared Will ensures your estate will be dealt with in the most tax efficient way, it can reduce disputes and preserve family wealth for future generations, can appoint guardians for minor children and balance the complexities of modern family life.
Why now? Preparing a Will now ensures you maintain control, as although you have no control over when the inevitable may happen, you can ensure you maintain control over what happens when it does.
What we offer
- Fixed fees and transparency on charges so you know the cost upfront
- A dedicated Will expert to guide you through the process
- A straightforward and sensitive approach tailored to your needs
- Home Visits if you are not able to attend the office
- Safe and secure storage of your Will at no extra cost
Making a Will provides you with the peace of mind to know your wishes will be carried out after your death. It won’t be you who faces the consequences of dying without a Will.
Once prepared it is important for your Will to be reviewed regularly. Your circumstances and those you wish to benefit can change. It is important your Will is reviewed if:
- You get married/enter into a civil partnership as your Will will be automatically cancelled by these events
- You get divorced or separate from your spouse or civil partner
- You have children
- Someone named in your Will passes away
- You inherit assets yourself
To make an appointment with one of our specialist lawyers in this area call our Wolverhampton office on 01902 577777 or request a callback below.