What does our Resolution logo mean?
Resolution is a 6,500 strong army of family lawyers and other professionals committed to the constructive resolution of family disputes. We follow a Code of Practice that promotes a non-confrontational approach to family problems, with the children’s best interests at the heart of everything we do.
Why choose a Resolution member?
- Listen to you, be honest with you and treat you with respect.
- Explain all the options and give you confidence to make the right decisions.
- Help you focus on what’s important in the long-term.
- Help you balance financial and emotional costs with what you want to achieve.
- Work with others to find the right approach and the best solutions for you.
- Manage stress in what can be an already stressful situation.
Resolution’s Code of Practice
Resolution is a community of family justice professionals who work with families and individuals to resolve issues in a constructive way. Resolution membership is about the approach we take to our work. This means that as a Resolution member, we will:
- Reduce or manage any conflict and confrontation; for example, by not using inflammatory language.
- Support and encourage families to put the best interests of any children first.
- Act with honesty, integrity and objectivity.
- Help clients understand and manage the potential long-term financial and emotional consequences of decisions.
- Listen to and treat everyone with respect and without judgment.
- Use my experience and knowledge to guide clients through the options available to them.
- Continually develop my knowledge and skills.
- Use the Resolution Guides to Good Practice in my day-to-day work.
And we will work with other Resolution members to uphold this Code and ensure it is at the heart of everything we do.
Here at Rees Page Solicitors, Nick Wynn Williams and Rachel McGrathare proud to be members of Resolution.